3/4 PE

In term four, Grade 3/4 students explored hockey. We did this in a way that focused on teamwork and skill development in our teams.
Our teams were permanent for the entire time we were learning hockey. We focused on learning skills through games and small activities, training and playing matches against other teams.
We made team names and at the beginning we did some activities to build our teamwork skills and got to know each other more.

.

4 thoughts on “3/4 PE

1. 3/4L

Our thoughts about Athletics

I am looking forward to have fun at the Athletic’s Carnival – Alex
    I am looking forward to going to the venue to see what it is like on the day. I am also wondering what the discus looks like – Daniel
    I am looking forward to doing all of the events – Stefan
    I think I will enjoy doing lots of different activities – Dorsa
    I’m excited about doing discus for athletics – Gemma

2. 3/4C

In 3/4C we are all excited about the Athletic’s Carnival and we are all looking forward to the events.
    I am excited about the running events – Kylie
    I am really looking forward to long jump – Sarah
    I am very excited about doing discus – Jock
    I have made it in to high jump at the Athletic’s Carnival so I can’t wait to do it – Will
    I’m looking forward to all the running events and long jump – Cassandra
    We are all really excited about going to the Athletic’s Carnival and spending the day with our friends and having fun.
    From 3/4C

3. Amica

I got a third place ribbon in the running events. My favourite event was the running events. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. hpebps Post author

Hi Amica,
      Great job on your third ribbon! It was different having the ribbons this year, why did you like getting it? In other events where you may have not got a ribbon did you feel negative towards it?
      Which event would you like to get better at for next year’s Athletics Carnival?
      From Miss Bushby